[mapserver-users] Where is any document of "MapServer CAPI" available?

Daniel Morissette morissette at dmsolutions.ca
Mon Jul 15 14:00:23 EDT 2002

The following may help, it was automagically generated from the
MapServer 3.5 C source code using Doxygen:
 http://www2.dmsolutions.ca/mapserver/dl/mapserver-src-dox/

I've also made a copy of the whole thing available for download at
 http://www2.dmsolutions.ca/mapserver/dl/mapserver-src-dox-35.tar.gz

Daniel