[mapserver-users] PHP, HOW??: Returning Results to Multiple Windows

Scott Carr scarr at progbits.com
Tue Jul 16 15:26:49 EDT 2002

I don't believe it is possible to create two different transmissions within the
same call.  (I could be wrong.)

What about displaying the map and including a link, called View Records, that
would pass the same query, but display the results instead of the map?

You could use <a href="..." target="new"> or something like it anyway.
--
Scott Carr
OpenOffice.org