[mapserver-users] PHP, HOW??: Returning Results to Multiple W indows

Martin, Daniel DMartin at erac.com
Tue Jul 16 17:20:54 EDT 2002

Using Javascript, you can create a new window and perform document.write to
that new window.

Paste this into the body of any HTML page, and I think you'll have a
starting point:

<!--
url=""
popupWin = window.open(url,'new_page','width=300,height=200')
myString =  "<html>"
myString += "<head>"
myString += "<title>My New Window</title>"
myString += "</head>"
myString += "<body>"
myString += "This is my example.<BR>"
myString += "How do you like it?<BR>"
myString += "</body>"
myString += "<html>"

popupWin.document.write(myString)
//-->
</script>

Now all you have to do is append your query results into myString.

Hope it helps.
-Dan