[mapserver-users] Open source GIS - GRASS users conference 2002

Richard Greenwood Rich at GreenwoodMap.com
Thu Jul 18 18:45:44 EDT 2002

Hello All,

I am going to the Open source GIS - GRASS users conference 2002 in Trento
Italy in September and I am presenting a paper titled "Using MapServer to
Integrate Local Government Spatial Data".  (I need CEU's to maintain my
license, I don't really like public speaking). I've put a draft copy of my
paper at:
http://www.greenwoodmap.com/trento/
And if anybody is bored enough or interested enough to read it, I would
welcome any feedback or comments.

Is anyone else going?

Rich

Richard W. Greenwood, PLS