[mapserver-users] Problem with MapInfo TAB file

Martin, Daniel DMartin at erac.com
Tue Jul 23 10:43:22 EDT 2002

Is there anything special about your TAB layer?  Is it by any chance a
Seamless layer?  Seamless layers for me caused similar issues.  It was
something I reported and the developers fixed - but is only available if you
compile against the latest GDAL (I think that's what Daniel Morissette said
- I don't know much about compiling MapServer).  It was loading every tile
in the Seamless layer.

-Dan