[mapserver-users] Re:HP11-64bit: Using Oracle spatial causes "bus error(coredump" in Apache

Bjarni Pjetursson Bjarni.Pjetursson at tietoenator.com
Wed Jul 24 03:42:53 EDT 2002

Hi Gregor,
haven't tried that but will do. At present I set the environment in a shell
before executing Mapserver. Works fine with shp-files.

You say you get no visible data from your Oracle layer. I've done this
without problems on Windows, so don't hesitate to ask. Have you chosen the
right projection for the layer?

Regards
Bjarni Thor Pjetursson