[mapserver-users] projection help please

Ed McNierney ed at topozone.com
Wed Jul 24 13:31:40 EDT 2002

Steve -

I'm not sure about this, but have you tried adding a "datum=NAD83" to the latlong layers?  I always include a datum or ellpsoid in all my projection definitions - I'm not sure what would be the default since your output projection specifies a datum and the input latlong layers do not.

	- Ed

Ed McNierney
President and Chief Mapmaker
TopoZone.com / Maps a la carte, Inc.