[mapserver-users] Display GeoTIFF raster data

Lowell Filak lfilak at medinaco.org
Mon Jul 29 10:17:31 EDT 2002

Assuming that the problem is that the image does not display when you add a layer to the mapfile for the image:
Does the extents of the image match the extents specified in the mapfile?
If not then is there a projection defined in the mapfile & if so is it different than the images projection with a different projection defined for the layer containing the image?
If the image has a different projection than the map does 'mapserv -v' show gdal & proj support?
Lowell F.

The following message was sent by Stefan Stern <mail2stern at gmx.net> on Mon, 29 Jul 2002 13:39:44 +0100.