[mapserver-users] Current co-ordinates

M Selby m.selby at ashfield-dc.gov.uk
Tue Jul 30 05:35:47 EDT 2002

Hello,

I've seen some uses of mapserver where the current map co-ordinates are displayed (usually in text input boxes) as the cursor moves over the map. Anyone know how this is done and is there a way of doing it that does not involve php?

Also, I'm using the rosa applet. Is there a way of displaying the distance measured by the ruler tool on the html page rather that in the bottom corner of the browser? Can the ruler tool be modified so that you can draw polygons on the map rather than measure distance?

Thanks

Mark Selby