[mapserver-users] WMS client with JPEG

Daniel Morissette morissette at dmsolutions.ca
Tue Jul 30 09:47:33 EDT 2002

Well, the only reason why JPEG is rarely used is because it doesn't
support transparency and hence doesn't allow you to combine multiple WMS
layers in a single maps.

Except for that transparency issue there should be no reason why JPEG
couldn't work. If you have a way to reproduce this crash systematically
then please create a bug in bugzilla about this with your mapserver, os,
etc, version information, your mapfile (or at least the layer defn that
crashes), and steps to reproduce the problem.

Daniel