[mapserver-users] Help with URL-defined feature data

Silke Reimer silke at intevation.de
Wed Jul 31 03:20:46 EDT 2002

Ed,

I think you forgot to switch on the layer in the URL by
layer=annolyer. So you have to change the URL to
http://cassini/cgi-bin/mapserv.exe?mode=map&map=\MapServer\maps\blue.map&mapext=10+10+30+30&mapsize=400+400&map_annolayer_feature=new&map_annolayer_feature_points=20+20&layer=annolayer

I hope that helps.

Silke

--