[mapserver-users] Display GeoTIFF raster data

Stefan Stern mail2stern at gmx.net
Wed Jul 31 12:49:21 EDT 2002

Hi Ed,

No, it's not compiled with GDAL. The tutorial .tif file
[shdrlfi020g_ugl.tif]  works fine, so I didn't expect any trouble from
the compilation issue.

 ./mapserv -v
MapServer version 3.6.0 OUTPUT=PNG OUTPUT=JPEG OUTPUT=WBMP SUPPORTS=TTF
INPUT=TIFF INPUT=EPPL7 INPUT=JPEG INPUT=POSTGIS INPUT=SHAPEFILE

Regards,
Stefan