[mapserver-users] ArcINFO grids not rendering properly with GDAL 1.1.7

Antti.Roppola at brs.gov.au Antti.Roppola at brs.gov.au
Tue Jun 4 00:00:29 EDT 2002

Hi all,

After setting up one Arc/INFO grid that works perfectly, I set up another and whenever
I display it, large chunks are not rendered:

	ftp://ftp.brs.gov.au/outgoing/temp/ll_grid.png	Note some blocks are not rendering
	ftp://ftp.brs.gov.au/outgoing/temp/ll_tiff.png	Export the grid to a TIFF and it works

So far I have:
	- Reprojected from lat/long to Albers (a more integer like projection)
	- Upgraded from GDAL 1.1.5 to 1.1.7 (as part of building a new v3.6 box)
	- Looked at the grid to see if I have done anything different
	    (items defined as 4,10,B only value & count in the .VAT)

Any ideas?

Antti