[mapserver-users] shapeObj mapscript comments

Puneet Kishor pkishor at GeoAnalytics.com
Tue Jun 4 11:27:08 EDT 2002

you classify it in the map file... the scripts merely select, and
passthrough the matching values...

so, you say...

CLASSITEM blah
CLASS
	EXPRESSION ([blah] > 30 and [blah] < 40)

the scripts just do their mechanical stuff... such as
setexpression("/$expr/") or draw()

hope this is what you were asking about.