[mapserver-users] swf and php with mapserver

Pushkar Pradhan pushkar at ERC.MsState.Edu
Tue Jun 4 21:53:52 EDT 2002

Daniel,
The Ming library is experimental right now, while libswf is known to work
well. Actually I don't know which one works best but just wanted to let
everybody know.
> David Bain wrote:
> >
> >  Does anyone have a working implementation using swf
> > output from mapserver?
> >

> SWF output will be supported directly by MapServer in version 3.7 which
> is planned for later this summer... in the meantime I believe there are
> a few people using the MING library in PHP or other tricks to
> encapsulate maps in SWF movies.  Try a search of the mapserver-users
> list archives.
>
> --
>  Daniel Morissette               morissette at dmsolutions.ca
>  DM Solutions Group              http://www.dmsolutions.ca/
>   Don't put for tomorrow what you can do today, because if
>       you enjoy it today you can do it again tomorrow.

-Pushkar S. Pradhan