[mapserver-users] WMS Client

Brian Fischer bfischer at mpls.houstoneng.com
Thu Jun 6 16:08:58 EDT 2002

Paul,

The documentation is not real clear, but according to the WMS Client
HowTo document you need some required parameters in the WMS Connection
String.  It looks like you are missing REQUEST, SRS, BBox, and
Transparent.  I don't know if these are musts, but the WMS connection
string below worked for me with DMSolutions WMS Server.

CONNECTION
http://www2.dmsolutions.ca/cgi-bin/mswms_gmap?VERSION=1.1.0&REQUEST=getM
AP&LAYERS=bathymetry,prov_bound,drain_fn&SRS=EPSG:42304&BBox=-2200000,-7
12631,3072800,3840000&Transparent=false&FORMAT=image/gif

Hope this helps,
Brian