[mapserver-users] Re: Welcome to mapserver-users

chris_faulkner at anytimenow.com chris_faulkner at anytimenow.com
Tue Jun 11 18:56:47 EDT 2002

Hello again

Thanks for the notes, Daniel. They are really useful to me.

Anyway, since my email, I downloaded PHP 4.0.6 and ran the same configure/make sequence that I had been doing on 4.2.1. I just hit my test page and I can see the mapscript extension in the phpinfo !!!

It works and I'm so happy !

Thanks

Chris