[mapserver-users] jagged edges on images

chris_faulkner at anytimenow.com chris_faulkner at anytimenow.com
Fri Jun 14 03:41:20 EDT 2002

Hi

Yes - when I make sure that the input image resolution is the same as output,  the image looks OK.

However, as my last email says, I do want to be able to  change scale without storing multiple copies of the data so it would be nice if the down-sampling operation could support an option of a higher quality alogorithm. IN this case, the output image might need to increase in depth, though - maybe MapServer wouldn't support that.

Chris