[mapserver-users] OGR and itemquery (MapInfo TAB)

Daniel Morissette morissette at dmsolutions.ca
Mon Jun 17 17:15:10 EDT 2002

Unfortunately I'm not very familiar with itemquery and other advanced
features of the CGI so I may be overlooking something, but overall the
support for OGR formats like TAB is as complete as it is for shapefiles
in 3.6... I didn't test itemquery myself but I don't see any reason why
itemquery could not work with OGR-based formats the same way as it does
for shapefiles.

Daniel