[mapserver-users] Support for PNG Symbols

Pushkar Pradhan pushkar at ERC.MsState.Edu
Mon Jun 17 18:11:59 EDT 2002

Are the .png files having sufficient permissions?
I think they reside in the images dire. which is one under symbols, that's
the default. Unless you move them elsewhere.

-Pushkar S. Pradhan