[mapserver-users] repost of demo and Object interface, left out info

Daniel Morissette morissette at dmsolutions.ca
Thu Jun 20 11:54:36 EDT 2002

"Robert W. Burgholzer" wrote:

> Reposted cause the date was bad again.... also, I forgot to mention
> the the gMap libraries were used
> to calculate the spatial position of mouse clicks. My "gmaplib" code
> is contained in the tar. I wasn;t able
> to find any redistribution information in the gmap readmes or
> anything, so if they aren't free to
> redistribute, please let me know.

Hi Robert,

I assume that you are referring to the gmap75.php3 file that comes in
our GMap demo?  Our intention was always to make it available as open
source, but you're correct that this was never mentioned explicitly
anywhere.

I have added an official open source license (MIT/X license) to the
README.TXT and to the top of gmap75.php and gmap75.phtml.  I also
updated the archives on our download site:

 http://www2.dmsolutions.ca/mapserver/dl/gmap-ms36.tar.gz
 http://www2.dmsolutions.ca/mapserver/dl/gmap-ms36.zip

 Daniel Morissette               morissette at dmsolutions.ca