[mapserver-users] Mapsever 3.6, CGI Error

Martin, Daniel DMartin at erac.com
Fri Jun 21 10:45:44 EDT 2002

I'm assuming you are using Windows.  If not, disregard this message.

This happens on Windows if you didn't download the secondary package and
install the appropriate files into your C:\WINNT\SYSTEM32 (or other system
directory depending on your OS).

Go to the Win32 Binaries page,
http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/win32binaries.html. If you downloaded one of
the first two links it mentions you also need libwww_dll.zip, and if you
downloaded one of the next two links you need ms35_libs.zip.  These are the
"secondary packages" I am talking about.

-Dan