[mapserver-users] javascript bounding box effort

Armin Burger armin.burger at libero.it
Mon Jun 24 17:13:50 EDT 2002

Tom,

you should have a look at
-> http://sourceforge.net/projects/mapsurfer/
Mapsurfer offers a very interesting DHTML client for MapServer. A first test
worked in principal, but I did not succeed loading the map, maybe something
wrong with path definitions. So I didn't continue to try it but I think I
will again in the future.

There are some DHTML libraries (dynapi) that need to be downloaded from
another site.

Armin