[mapserver-users] mapserv running problem

Tyler Mitchell TMitchell at lignum.com
Wed Jun 26 11:38:39 EDT 2002

Hi Hao, could you tell us what options/libraries you are compiling it with?
What do you add to the ./configure command?

|---------+--------------------------------------->
|         |           Hao Ding                    |
|         |           <hdi12 at it.canterbury.ac.nz> |
|         |           Sent by:                    |
|         |           owner-mapserver-users at lists.|
|         |           gis.umn.edu                 |
|         |                                       |
|         |                                       |
|         |           06/25/2002 09:41 PM         |
|         |                                       |
|---------+--------------------------------------->
  |       To:       mapserver-users at lists.gis.umn.edu                                                                            |
  |       cc:                                                                                                                    |
  |       Fax to:                                                                                                                |
  |       Subject:  [mapserver-users] mapserv running problem                                                                    |

I am a new mapserver user.  I successfully compiled mapserver 3.6.0
together
with proj.4, but got message "Internal Server Error" when running
'mapserv'.
The error info in the err.log file is

[Wed Jun 26 16:19:35 2002] [error] [client 132.181.14.150] Premature end of

script headers: /home/cosc/studPG/hdi12/apache2/cgi-bin/mapserv
If I do not compile mapserver with any library (simply use './configure'
and
'make'), the 'mapserv' was running well.

Can anyone explain the problem and how to solve?

Regards
Hao