[mapserver-users] Finding and showing a street query

Pedro A. Carrasco pcarrasco at iver.es
Thu Jun 27 06:51:21 EDT 2002

    Hi,
    I'm trying to draw a map with a street I find, the street table have an
unique value (STRID) and I made a filter for that layer (STRID=<value>) in
php:

    $lyrejes->filteritem = 'STRID';
    $lyrejes->setFilter("\"$codcalle\"");

 I need to get the extent of the search and draw a map centered on the
street I find and with the street line draw. I'm mading it in PHP with
mapserver 3.6, all in Linux, ¿how can I access to the shpid (FEATURE_ID)
from php?, ¿how can I get the extent of the street filtered and draw it?

    Thanks in advance.
    Regards

Pedro A. Carrasco Ponce
IVER Sistemas de Información Geográfica