AW: [mapserver-users] Compiling Mapserver 3.6 for Linux (SuSE8.0)

Alec_Millar at hc-sc.gc.ca Alec_Millar at hc-sc.gc.ca
Thu Jun 27 10:07:33 EDT 2002

Shouldn't there be a space between the -o and mapparser.c?
Alec Millar
GIS NHSI
Health Canada

"Peter Haussl" <pha at plan.at> on 06/26/2002 05:30:18 PM

To:   dturover at student.santarosa.edu, "Doyon, Jean-Francois"
      <Jean-Francois.Doyon at ccrs.nrcan.gc.ca>, mapserver-users at lists.gis.umn.edu
cc:    (bcc: Alec Millar/HC-SC/GC/CA)

Subject:  AW: [mapserver-users] Compiling Mapserver 3.6 for Linux (SuSE8.0)

-------------- next part --------------

yeah .... you are right J.F. I've installed the YACC package and finally i
got the following error message:

 yacc -p msyy -d -omapparser.c mapparser.y
 usage: yacc [-dlrtv] [-b ...] [-p ...] filename
 make: *** [mapparser.c] Error 1

i think the syntax of the yacc - version delivered by SuSE 8.0 is a little
bit different than the one you all are using.
In my oppinion I've to use the "bison -y" way to be successfull. :)
I tell you as soon as i have tried out.

Peter

-----Urspr?ngliche Nachricht-----