[mapserver-users] Mapscript Tutorials ???

Rajkumar Singh gisdude at subdimension.com
Thu Jun 27 13:42:40 EDT 2002

Hello all,

I've recently started using PHP/mapscript. I must say it's a pretty good
FREE product. Aren't all FREE products good? I was able to find one tutorial
on using its very basic functions (PHP Mapscript 3.5 By Example HOWTO by
Vinko Vrsalovic). I also checked the DM Solutions web site and found a link
to the GMap demo. If there are more tutorials available out there could
someone please post the links.

Thanks for all replies. To the Mapserver developers, keep up the good work.

Raj

---
[This E-mail was scanned by the Inter.Net.Works Virus Daemon]