[mapserver-users] Zoom & imgxy

Vu Pham vu at sivell.com
Thu Mar 21 18:34:01 EST 2002

Hi all,

I am confused at zoom and imgxy.

In my app if I set zoom mode and click on the map, then zoom works well.
But if I click on button Submit ( with Zoom mode is still on ) then the
map is not zoomed.

I look into demo.html of the mapdemo, it has the following line:

<input type="hidden" name="imgxy" value="299.5 299.5">

If I delete this line, then setting Zoom in and clicking Refresh does
not zoom the map.
But if I click on the map itself, then the zoom function works.

This makes me thing that the value imgxy must play some important role
in this case. But why the demo always set it to a constant ?

Thanks in advance,

Vu