[mapserver-users] Fwd: querybyattributes

Lowell Filak lfilak at medinaco.org
Thu Mar 28 11:27:18 EST 2002

If what you mean by "good result" is that the integer returned as a result of the queryByAttributes call can not be used as a result set, it is because it is not the result set. I believe the result set is in the layerObj and retrieved by $layer->getResult(int i) with 'i' being related to $layer->{resultcache}->{numresults} .
Lowell F.

The following message was sent by Patricio Gigoux <pgigoux at munistgo.cl> on Thu, 28 Mar 2002 09:46:12 -0400.