[mapserver-users] vmap0 to shape file

Keith Baker krbaker at metacarta.com
Fri Nov 22 14:30:03 EST 2002

NIMAMUSE vpf importer (yes importer) imports vpf and spits out
shapefiles (and others)

IMHO should be ported to compile easily on Linux

Binarys for Sun/Win/HPUX/SGI available...

google NIMAMUSE

--
-----------------------
Keith Baker
PGP Key: E5D92911 --
http://math-www.uni-paderborn.de/pgpnet/pks-commands.html
Metacarta Inc.
126 Prospect St.
Suite 5
Cambridge, MA 02139
617-661-6382 x127
This message may contain privileged, proprietary, and otherwise
private information. If you are not the intended recipient, please
notify the sender immediately, delete this message, and do not
distribute it.
it still cost four figures to fix?"