[mapserver-users] Rosa query question

Hankley, Chip Chip.Hankley at GASAI.Com
Wed Sep 4 09:37:05 EDT 2002

Scott -

Are you using MapScript? If so, look at the logic of your code. You
(presumably) have some type of switch statement that decides what to do
based on what button is pushed. My hunch is that your query branch of the
code does not have any section that tells MS to maintain the same extent on
refresh. You need this, otherwise MS will revert to the extents specified in
the Mapfile.

-Chip

-----Original Message-----
From: Tweedy, Scott [mailto:sctweedy at NRCan.gc.ca]
Sent: Tuesday, September 03, 2002 1:29 PM
To: MapServer Users (E-mail)
Subject: [mapserver-users] Rosa query question

question about using the rosa applet to query the map.  I have to zoom in to
see the points I wish to query.  When I zoom in and query the point using
the TB_BUT_pquery_ parameter I get the right results for my query, but the
map refreshes to its original view.  Is there something special I have to
set so that the map maintains its zoom level after querying the DBF file?

Thanks in advance.
st