[mapserver-users] add nodefaultlib into makefile

Michael Schulz mschulz at webgis.de
Thu Sep 5 03:12:11 EDT 2002

Hi,

hmm, i had a similar problem. Did you compile gd.lib with the target
'gd.lib' or with target 'all'? Since my compilation target 'all' would
throw errors in some test programs but the gd.lib was built fine.

Another possibilty could be that you compiled freetype with a wrong runtime
c library. Did you use a project in vc++ studio? If so, you can change the
runtime library that it is linked against in the project menu -> settings
-> c/c++ -> code generation. Use single-threaded option instead of
multi-threaded. This worked for me.

HTH, Michael

"Zhang, William" schrieb:

> Hi,
>
> I am trying to compile gd.lib on Win2000 machine. I got error message
> showing MSVCRT.lib conflicts with LIBC.lib. I think I should add
> /nodefaultlib:"MSVCRT.lib" into the Makefile.nt file of gd-1.8.4. But I
> don't know how to do that. Could somebody give me a help on this?
>
> Thanks,
>
> William

Michael Schulz                                in medias res
Dipl.-Geologe                              Gesellschaft für
                                Informationstechnologie mbH
                             Sautierstr. 38, 79104 Freiburg
                                     0761 55695-95 (Fax 96)
mschulz at webgis.de                             www.webgis.de