[mapserver-users] shp file variable name

Alain FERRIOL alainferriol at data-mobiles.com
Thu Sep 5 11:17:13 EDT 2002

Hi all,

Thank's a lot for yours answers about my previous question concerning lines with many colors, it work's perfectly now using overlay.

Another little question ;-))

We'll have many customers connected to our mapserver and asking for localisation of they trucks.

Actually, our php script generate an shp file (ie truck.shp) with all the trucks of our customer.

But there is a risk that 2 customers are asking at the same time for 2 differents trucks and I don't want to see the informations for the first displayed to the second one ;-)))

But how to specify a shp file name, for example with a timestamp and process number, in the layer ?

All the best

Alain Ferriol