[mapserver-users] OT: Batch Convert MrSID

Lowell Filak lfilak at medinaco.org
Mon Sep 16 12:21:46 EDT 2002

Actually yes. klehr1 at tampabay.rr.com sent me a Perl script to do just that a little while ago. If Steve Lehr is out there would he mind posting that code to the wiki or have any objection to someone else posting it?
Lowell F.

The following message was sent by "Hankley, Chip" <Chip.Hankley at GASAI.Com> on Mon, 16 Sep 2002 09:02:17 -0500.