[mapserver-users] Problem with template file

Mark Giesbrecht mgiesbrecht at geoarctic.com
Thu Sep 19 15:42:22 EDT 2002

Hi Matthew,

I think that it has to do with the fact that mapserver does not recognize the
.php4 extension as an web-based file, thus returning an error.

A solution you could try is to configure your web server setup (Apache, IIS?)
to recognize .html as an executable script, done so by PHP.  I had seen this
in an old Linux Journal article, where it covered migrating an HTML based
site to PHP.

I can check this evening for the article, and can sum it for you if you'd
like.

Cheers,

Mark