[mapserver-users] .map

woodbri at swoodbridge.com woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Fri Sep 20 11:27:09 EDT 2002

John,

If the most you can view at any one time is one gif, then keep it
VERY simple. Have the user select it based on any area, product
 type and date and dynamically define the file for the layer which
will show that image. I think you can doe that without any mapscript,
just using the CGI parameters.

-Steve