[mapserver-users] QueryByFeatures problem

Manuel Marichal Pérez marichalperez at yahoo.es
Mon Sep 23 06:34:16 EDT 2002

	Hi, all.

	I'm having a problem with QueryByFeatures. You'll see:

	When I search the map looking for any data it's possible
	that the search results "null" (i.e: any data is founded).

	Ok.

	In this case, I want the map reflects the last query made
	by the user. I am unable to get this.

	When a "QueryByFeatures" return "MS_FAILURE", it's impossible
	to make another query without reload the page. The function
	looks like to fail in this situation.

	Anybody can help me?.