[mapserver-users] Two questions

Ivan Paoluzzi tesimap at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 26 14:58:52 EDT 2002

Hi all,
I have two questions.

i)I have compiled mapserver 3.5 on Win XP, I think correctly because I
haven't message error. But when I test mapserv.exe on my project I have this
error:
loadlabel(): Unknown identifier. Keyword FONT is not valid without
TrueType font support.

But If I change section of truetype font, in map file, with bitmap font my
project work correctly.
So I think that the problem is freetype or gd compiled with freetype,but I
didn't have problem when I have compiled these libraries.
Any idea?

ii)Is it possible to do a textual search with Gmap as with "itemnquery" in
cgi version?
If yes can you explain me how? Because I havent't idea.

Regards
Ivan