[mapserver-users] Transparent territory radius

Puneet Kishor pkishor at GeoAnalytics.com
Mon Sep 30 18:20:22 EDT 2002

I am sorry, but perhaps I should have elaborated further. You could still
use the point from your POINT layer, generate your buffer circle and add it
to an acetate layer, then use a circle polygon symbol with a diagonalfill
pattern. That way, the fill would be on a poly.

In any case...

> However as Steve points out, the TRANSPARENCY feature of the
> LAYER object
> added in 3.6 works brilliantly.  I've already redesigned several other
> things using this feature too.

seems like you solved it. ;-)

pk/