[Mapserver-users] GD2 on Win32

Geoghegan, Sean Sean.Geoghegan at dsto.defence.gov.au
Tue Apr 1 02:02:47 EST 2003

 Hi all

 Does anyone have a working binary of GD2.x.x for Windows?  I am having trouble getting it to compile on using the MSVC compiler.  I've noticed that DMSolutions has some Mapserver3.7 binaries available using GD2, however I also need my binaries to have SDE support.  The windows build instructions for GD2 are practically non-existant.  If the mapserver people could provide a GD2 binary for users to build against, Im sure it would make it alot easier for people.

Cheers,

Sean Geoghegan
Information Exploitation Group
Command and Intelligence Environments Branch
Command and Control Division
Defence Science and Technology Organisation
sean.geoghegan at dsto.defence.gov.au   ph +61 08 82595895