[Mapserver-users] rosa and "Dragging" problem

Debbie Pagurek pagurekd at agr.gc.ca
Tue Apr 1 14:05:45 EST 2003

Hi all,
I tried sending this problem to the rosa discussion forum but haven't received any responses, so I'll try here.

I have a problem with an application of mine that is created with php mapscript and uses the rosa applet.  All is working correctly, however, when I drag a box, I am getting weird "tracking" as I drag.  If I drag the corner back and forth a bit before releasing the mouse, the background colour of the map begins to turn black (it is leaving the outline of the drag box behind)  This is happening in both netscape and IE.  I can still see the outline of my shapes - it is only the background that is affected. Has anyone else had this problem and does anyone know how to fix it?

Thanks,
D. Pagurek