[Mapserver-users] MapScript examples

Tyler Mitchell TMitchell at lignum.com
Tue Apr 1 16:06:29 EST 2003

It should probably be noted that the PerlMapScriptExamples are for version
3.5 and will produce errors on newer versions.  However, with minor changes
to the code it can run on other versions as well.

Tyler

                      "Lowell Filak"
                      <lfilak at medinaco.org>               To:       "Adam Zornes" <zornes at athenic.com>,
                      Sent by:                             <mapserver-users at lists.gis.umn.edu>
                      mapserver-users-admin at lists.        cc:
                      gis.umn.edu                         Fax to:
                                                          Subject:  Re: [Mapserver-users] MapScript examples

                      04/01/2003 12:40 PM

Hopefully this can help:
http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?PerlMapScriptExamples35