[Mapserver-users] 2bit tiff image recolor on the fly

Zarko Mocnik zmocnik at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 4 04:05:24 EST 2003

I Read Raster_HOWTO and searched archive of this and -dev list but I still
have problems with recoloring on the fly of 2 color tiff raster.
I tried with similar configuration as this:
LAYER
  NAME 'cl2421'
  DATA cl2421.tif
  TYPE RASTER
  CLASS
    EXPRESSION "1"
    COLOR 0 255 0
  END  # CLASS
  OFFSITE 0
END  # LAYER

but image allways appears as black on white. I also tried with
EXPRESSION "([pixel==1)" and similar, but allwas with same result. I got the
same result with versions 3.5, 3.6 or even 3.7.

Do any have a *real working example* with recoloring of 2 color tiffs?

Configuration: Windows XP. I used versions withoud GDAL support (in cas of
3.7 event with GDAL support.

Thank you very much, Zarko Mocnik