[Mapserver-users] compile problems

John Williams jwilliam at kcr.uky.edu
Fri Apr 4 13:20:53 EST 2003

I'm having a problem getting mapserver 3.6.5 to compile on my Solaris 8 box.

./configure --with-gd=/usr --with-php=../php-4.3.1

works fine, but when I "make" I get

mapfile.c: In function `initMap':
mapfile.c:2971: warning: assignment makes pointer from integer without a cast
mapfile.c: In function `loadMapInternal':
mapfile.c:3217: warning: assignment makes pointer from integer without a cast
mapfile.c: In function `msLoadMapString':
mapfile.c:3482: warning: assignment makes pointer from integer without a cast
mapfile.c: In function `tokenizeMapInternal':
mapfile.c:3612: warning: assignment makes pointer from integer without a cast
make: *** [mapfile.o] Error 1

Thanks!

John

--Statement of Confidentiality--
This message (and any attachment) is intended only for the recipient and may contain confidential and/or privileged
material. If you have received this in error, please contact the sender and delete this message immediately.  Thank you.