[Mapserver-users] dynamic point generation with php-mapscript

Eric Bridger eric at gomoos.org
Fri Apr 4 09:57:24 EST 2003

A while ago I put an example in the Perl mapscript Wiki doing this:

http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?PerlMapScriptExamples35ex14

which you should be able to convert to PHP.  I solved the query problem
without need of a shape or dbf file by saving an array of point
attribute information with the same index as the $shape->{index}.

Hope this helps.

Eric Bridger