[Mapserver-users] Legend and Reference not displaying

Paul Peterson pwpeterson at iesc.net
Fri Apr 4 20:29:05 EST 2003

I downloaded the 3.5 tutorial and have been testing it all day.  I had to
make a few minor mods to the directory paths to get things working, however,
I am still having a problem with my references and legends not displaying. I
just get the red x icon

I am using what data is in the file (s3ex2.map) with the directory paths
adjusted for my system.  The map is displaying as expected, however, the
legend and reference files are not being generated as they are not in the
/tmp directory with the map image.

Does anyone have an idea why the reference and legend of my maps are not
being generate/displayed?

Any ideas would be appreciated.

Paul