[Mapserver-users] Proj4 configuration?

Neel Smith nsmith at holycross.edu
Sat Apr 5 16:22:33 EST 2003

I'm having trouble with WMS access to a mapserver data set:  if I include the SRS parameter in a GetMap or GetFeatureInfo, mapserver reports:

msProcessProjection(): Projection library error. no system list, errno: 2

I have built mapserver with Proj4 support (correctly reported from mapserv -v), and there is in fact an epsg file in /usr/local/share/proj.

I'm probably missing something incredibly obvious but I'm not sure what to test for next. Can anyone suggest how to debug this?

FWIW -- if I *don't* include an SRS param, GetMap results are perfectly good (ie, the map comes back with correct BBOX displayed), but GetFeatureInfo reports odd results:  from a graticule covering the whole area, the wrong rectangle, for example, as though there were a projection problem.