[Mapserver-users] Re: Reference box

Gabriel Vieira Ferrari gabriel at ciasc.gov.br
Tue Apr 8 09:32:41 EDT 2003

Hi John.

You were correct.

Thanks.

Gabriel

----- Original Message -----
From: <John.Hockaday at ga.gov.au>
To: <gabriel at ciasc.gov.br>; <mapserver-users at lists.gis.umn.edu>
Sent: Wednesday, April 02, 2003 9:06 PM
Subject: RE: [Mapserver-users] Re: Reference box

Hi Gabriel,

It would seem to me that a possible problem is that you are resizing
your reference gif using the HTML 'width' and 'height' attributes of the
'img' element.  Resizing a gif sometimes causes part of the image to
look funny because some critical part, eg. the reference box, is removed
during the resizing action.

Try re-creating your gif at the size you want it to display in the HTML
page and get rid of your 'width' and 'height' attributes in your 'img'
element.

Of course if you do not use these attributes then my guess is wrong and
ignore this email. ;--)

I hope this helps.

John