[Mapserver-users] "grid" is reserved word in 3.7

Tyler Mitchell TMitchell at lignum.com
Tue Apr 8 11:24:46 EDT 2003

Hi folks,
I remember reading somewhere about new functionality coming in 3.7 and have
already experienced some of it :)
I'm using the gmap demo which has a layer called "grid" but 3.7 doesn't
like that.  I assume it is a reserved word for the automatic creation of
grids now and won't be acceptable as a layer name or data file name.
that's a bit of a pain but I'm sure the benefits of being able to
automatically create grids outweighs my petty 30 second data file renaming
exercise :)

Tyler