[Mapserver-users] MapFile - DATA question

Richard Greenwood Rich at GreenwoodMap.com
Tue Apr 8 14:00:50 EDT 2003

It looks like you are using postgis. Below are a few examples of changing
the filter clause. The %form_variable% substitutes the value from the form
variable. I tried this with the data statement, but had limited success.

FILTER "pidn = '%pidn%' "
FILTER "pidn like '%pidn%%' "  # note the extra % for wild card
FILTER "(distance (table1.the_geom, (select the_geom from table1 where
pidn='%pidn%')) < %rad%)"

Rich